Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. In Slovenia we are using as a spice for meat, vegetables, etc. But its very tasty also in cookies. Lets make Rosemary cookies as a gift for friends and family in Christmas time. They will like it. There's a recipe.
- Mix baking powder in the flour and add vanilla.
- Whisk the egg, sugar and olive oil in another bowl.
- Add salt, chocolate, wine and rosemary to this.
- Using a spoon, form small piles and place them on a baking paper-lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle the salt flower on them.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let the baked cookies to cool, then sprinkle them with fresh rosemary.
Date: 17. December 2019
Time to read: 1 min