Promotional magazine in English brings news from Slovenia on business, culture, science, sports and tourism.
Published by: Government Communication Office
Editor-in-Chief: Mateja Malnar Štembal, email@example.com
Executive Editor: Tanja Glogovčan Belančić, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Board: Danila Golob, Irena Kogoj, Tea Knaflič, Katja Križnar, Polona Prešeren, M.Sc., Vesna Žarkovič
The latest issue of Sinfo
Slovenia demonstrates in various areas and on a daily basis that excellence is an important foundation for achieving global competitiveness. Slovenians are creative, innovative, adaptable and live in harmony with nature. We see a crisis as an opportunity for new solutions, so periods when we are faced with the challenge of the unknown do not scare us. We are dealing with the problems raised by COVID-19 in the same way. Young, creative people are coming up with new entrepreneurial ideas, while our scientists are successfully applying themselves to the issues of the day.
- Sinfo 2/2020 (pdf, 7.2 MB)
- Sinfo 1/2020 (pdf, 12 MB)
- Sinfo - November/December 2019 (pdf, 5.9 MB)
- Sinfo - September/October 2019 (pdf, 5.9 MB)
- Sinfo - July/August 2019 (pdf, 8.5 MB)
- Sinfo - May/June 2019 (pdf, 7.9 MB)
- Sinfo - March/April 2019 (pdf, 7.6 MB)
- Sinfo - January/February 2019 (pdf, 7.6 MB)